Magdeburger Frühlingsfest - Tea Show


It´s been awhile but the time is flying to fast and I just do not have had anytime to handle the picture of this event.

I was invited for this years spring festival in Magdeburg/ Germany to show tea for the audience.
Something I´ve never done before. Till now I often make tea for others and drink with them a cup but never make a short show.
I enjoyed it a lot to give an impression of Cha Dao to so much people. They followed me on this journey to China for 4 minutes and then I let them go back home to the room they came from.






Are you interessed in a show like this. Maybe we can Do for you too.
Wedding or Bithday or bigger Events. It will be great to perform for you and have a cup of tea together.

Kommentare

  1. Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for
    to say on the topic of this post, in my view its really amazing designed for me.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts