Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016

Magdeburger Frühlingsfest - Tea Show


It´s been awhile but the time is flying to fast and I just do not have had anytime to handle the picture of this event.

I was invited for this years spring festival in Magdeburg/ Germany to show tea for the audience.
Something I´ve never done before. Till now I often make tea for others and drink with them a cup but never make a short show.
I enjoyed it a lot to give an impression of Cha Dao to so much people. They followed me on this journey to China for 4 minutes and then I let them go back home to the room they came from.






Are you interessed in a show like this. Maybe we can Do for you too.
Wedding or Bithday or bigger Events. It will be great to perform for you and have a cup of tea together.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen