Autumn Tea Ensemble

I love the Autumn time. Outside its cold and inside is warm and safe. The air is fresh again and healthy. Even when it is so cold outside i have a open window at night. With a closed window I can not sleep.


Back from Scotland with the amazing Mountains and Countryside I have something to dream of while a cup of tea. Going back to the mountains and enjoying the long landscape without anyone. Just me and the nature. 
Small mountain rivers giving a peaceful sound and the clouds barges around the tops of the mountains. Sometimes a sun-ray i falling down to the earth next to me. 
It is amazing. Still can not stop to think about this beautiful and peaceful Scotland trip.


So I decided to add some Scotland memories to my tea-ensemble:

the stone of this teapot stand found in the Mountain by Glencoe

This is Ian, the hairy Highland Coo. Bought in Inverness






I choose this darker Dong Ding for this ensemble. Scotland and also Germany is cold right now. This pure Tea gives me a lot of energy but I also need it very soft.
This new Baby under my heard will not let me drink much tea at the moment. So I have to be careful and just use some light infusions this day.
Just for my mind and my hands to stay in routine. A cup of tea whether it is strong tea or soft, it helps me to calm down and think about life. Today just being in memories but there is much more to think about... later later when the beautiful castles, mountains and clouds/sun-ray changing are gone...




Kommentare

  1. Ja, Herbst ist, wenn ich Nachmittags am Teetisch sitze und draußen schon dunkel wird. Hab grad einen Huang Jingui 2007 gegossen und fand den sehr passend.
    Wenn ich Tee leicht haben möchte, und ich hab kein Problem damit guten Tee auch mal leicht zu trinken, weil der trotzdem Potential hat, werd ich von den Kollegen immer verlacht, dass ich ja bei der wenigen Farbe auch gleich heiß Wasser nehmen könnte.
    Ansonsten nehme ich den kleinsten Gaiwan mit 45 ml sehr gern und dann ist die Menge auch sehr schön klein.
    Auch ich sammle im Urlaub gern Erinnerungen, an die ich später dann in der dunkleren Jahreszeit am Teetisch etwas nachhängen kann.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohja tee ist auch meine neue leidenschaft geworden :) man fühlt sich dadurch immer richtig entspannt und von innen aufgewärmt egal welche temperatur :) so ein richtiger feinschmecker und kenner (wie du) bin ich zwar nocht nicht aber das kann ja ncoh werden :P Urlaubsgrüße aus den st christina hotels
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Claudia, willkommen bei den Teegenießern (verrückten).
      Ich hoffe wir können Dich noch ein wenig anstecken!
      Wenn Du wünsche oder Fragen hast dann gern her damit...

      Viele Ye Min

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts